Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday...to Me!!!

Dear Readership,

I am writing to announce that today, August 21, 2010, is my twenty-sixth birthday!!!

I won't write much, but I just wanted to give a hearty "thanks" to all of my readership for making the success of this blog possible. Next, I'd like to thank all of my friends (and brothers) who encouraged me along the way...who continued to remind me that the world desires to read and know my ideas and thoughts. Then, I'd like to thank my family, who has supported me in all my endeavors. A special thanks goes out to a dear professor and friend, Dr. Ken Keathley, who has always believed in me and has patiently (daily) read my work here at the Center for Theological Studies. Dr. Keathley, I am so grateful to God for you that it goes beyond words. First and foremost, I want to give all the glory and honor to God, without whom none of this would be possible. What grace I have been given...and I hope to share that grace with others.

Once again, thanks to my readership for all of your support (whether hidden or known). Continue to read and pray for my work here at the blog. May all that is said and done here bring the utmost glory to God!!

Soli Deo Gloria, Deidre Richardson

2 comments:

The Seeking Disciple said...

Happy birthday! Thanks for your blog. I do enjoy it.

Deidre Richardson, B.A., M.Div. said...

Roy,

Thanks so much for the birthday wish. It's been a bittersweet day for me, since I've missed my mom quite a lot. Pray for me: I know that mom is with the Lord...but I miss her dearly here on earth.

I'm blessed by your comments. I thank God everyday that you are a follower of the blog and that you are such an encourager. As I'm sure you know, everyone needs encouragement from time to time...and you provide that for me.

Continue to pray for the blog and what God desires to do through me. There's still more to come...